Small business owners often try to cover all bases themselves, losing time and focus on their core business and delivery in the areas that makes the company what it is and are key to its success. Taking on full-time staff to advise upon and run departments such as admin, IT and marketing seems not only like a bridge too far, but an unnecessary and costly overhead. And yet, the pressure to ensure that so many bases are covered is also demanding, but very important. Apart from the obvious need to get things done quickly and efficiently, how does your company appear to the outside world? Is it obvious that your company is a very small one, and does your lack of support staff perhaps affect your potential clients' view of doing business with you? Is your time taken up with too many "back office" tasks that are not your forte anyway?
Over the years, our clients have benefitted from a scalable, reliable and dependable set of valuable services that have allowed them to:
- Concentrate on their core businesses and grow
- Control their costs
- Lower their ongoing investment in internal infrastructure
- Increase flexibility in ever-changing business circumstances
- Save time, money, space and the need for training
- Gain innovative ideas and increased knowledge
- Improve their credibility and image to their client base
- Gain business opportunities through our network
- Increase energy, commitment and efficiency in non-core areas
- Achieve rapid setup of crucial functions and services
At Amellior we work with our clients to improve their business functions,
support their core operational activities and help them grow.
Our clients choose us for our flexible service with a cost-base that that scales up and down as their business needs change providing excellent value for money and the services they need without the commitment and overheads of permanent staff.